One of the great pioneers in the field of animal hospice will be giving a free teleconference on animal hospice and end-of-life care. Dr. Ella Bittel, DVM, founder of Spirits in Transition, has been a proponent and teacher of animal hospice for many years. I attended Dr. Bittel’s Sprits in Transition workshop about 4 years ago and it was a transforming experience for me and was where I learned so many useful techniques for caring for animals that are at, or nearing, end-of-life. I am forever grateful to Dr. Bittel’s willingness to share her knowledge and experience with pet owners all over the world.
During the event, Dr. Bittel will cover:
- How Ella’s dog MoMo changed her life – and how her passion for Animal Hospice emerged
- Why Ella decided to create and offer Spirits In Transition Animal Hospice Training and Services
- What is End-Of-Life, and Hospice care for animals, and some differences from Hospice care for people
- Ways that Tellington TTouch, Essential Oils, Flower Essences, Chinese Medicine and other holistic approaches are so useful in End-Of-Life Care with animal companions
- WHEN is a good time to start Hospice or End-Of-Life Care for animal companions
- Crucial Planning Tips for times when your animal needs a lot of care -that you can begin to incorporate NOW
- Ways you can learn more in depth about Animal Hospice and End-Of-Life Care with animals
- Have the opportunity to ask Ella Your questions, Live
The event will take place on Thursday, November 13th at 7 pm Eastern; 6pm Central; 5pm Mountain; and 4pm Pacific Time. Please register for the event at this link. Note that everyone who registers will be sent the replay even if they cannot make the live call.