One of the great pioneers in the field of animal hospice will be giving a free teleconference on animal hospice and end-of-life care. Dr. Ella Bittel, DVM, founder of Spirits in Transition, has been a proponent and teacher of animal hospice for many years. I attended Dr. Bittel’s Sprits in Transition workshop about 4 years ago and it was a transforming experience for me and was where I learned so many useful techniques for caring for animals that are at, or nearing, end-of-life. I am forever grateful to Dr. Bittel’s willingness to share her knowledge and experience with pet owners all over the world.
During the event, Dr. Bittel will cover:
- How Ella’s dog MoMo changed her life – and how her passion for Animal Hospice emerged
- Why Ella decided to create and offer Spirits In Transition Animal Hospice Training and Services
- What is End-Of-Life, and Hospice care for animals, and some differences from Hospice care for people
- Ways that Tellington TTouch, Essential Oils, Flower Essences, Chinese Medicine and other holistic approaches are so useful in End-Of-Life Care with animal companions
- WHEN is a good time to start Hospice or End-Of-Life Care for animal companions
- Crucial Planning Tips for times when your animal needs a lot of care -that you can begin to incorporate NOW
- Ways you can learn more in depth about Animal Hospice and End-Of-Life Care with animals
- Have the opportunity to ask Ella Your questions, Live
The event will take place on Thursday, November 13th at 7 pm Eastern; 6pm Central; 5pm Mountain; and 4pm Pacific Time. Please register for the event at this link. Note that everyone who registers will be sent the replay even if they cannot make the live call.
However there are also forces getting into
the chakras which may be described as psychic and spiritual.
Merci fortement pour vos découvertes !
Très bonne info. Lucky Me Je suis tombé sur votre blog par
hasard (stumbleupon). Je dois signet it pour plus tard!